Header Ads Widget

Overcome stress.




Once there was a man who was surrounded by all sides with problems. His wife cheated him, his health was at the poor level and his business was also collapsed. He was very tired of his life and he want to quit, at that night when he was sleeping he saw a dream in which he have a bag of all the problems he had on his shoulder and he was shouting and complaining that God I can't handle it anymore and he got the reply by God.
God says: Son why are you complaining, everyone has to take his burden of life, so as you than why?
The man: God my life is a hell why you choose me to take this heavier burden?
God: Son I have the bags of all those people you compared, come and exchange your bag with the one you want.
The man quickly approaches to the bags and trying to take them one by one but he was not able to take any of it, he says: God, why these bags are so heavy, these people are very happy and rich.
God: Just take your time and open every bag and than decide.
He open the first bag of the person he was jealous off, and he came to know that his wife is dead and his son is seriously ill. He opened the second one of the richest lady of the country and came to know that she had a divorce few days ago and now she is suffering from cancer and will survive only a month, similarly he opened every bag and found a different story in every bag. finally he decides to take his own bag and start leaving, he finally realized that only his bag is on his shoulder but the remaining are on the God's place, he asked God why you don't keep my bag here?
God says: This is what I was trying to show you, all these people came to me day and night and fill their daily problems in this bag by submitting themselves, they requested that God this is my problem and I can't find the solution now I want you to solve it for me but you didn't came to me therefore your bag is still on your shoulders. Anyone who came to me and surrender, I take their bag of problems and that's why they look happy and peaceful.
Moral:
Submit yourself in your prayers to regain the control of your life.

Post a Comment

0 Comments