Header Ads Widget

Talk with God.

Once there was an old man who was at the last stage of his life, his daughter thought that he will die soon so he called the father of the Church to perform the last rituals. The father went to her house and saw that old man was lying on the bed and there was a chair beside him. The father introduced himself and told him that his daughter called him for that purpose. Old man says close the door i want to talk to you in private and I don't want my daughter to hear that.
After the door was closed the old man says listen I didn't called you and if you think that I placed that chair for you, you are wrong. I am not a religious person and I don't understand the things you say about Jesus. I once asked my friend that how a person can talk to God and he replied that same as you talk to me. I was impressed by that point and from that day till now I called Jesus Christ daily for 2 hours, offer him this chair where you are sitting right now and talk to him as a friend. The father was crying and he said we pray day and night in Church but no one ever experienced that thing, you're on very blessed and you should stay the same. The old man allowed him to perform the last rituals and then the father leaves.
After few days the daughter called the father of the Church and informed him that her father is no more but I found something strange if you have an answer please tell me. The father says what's strange?
She replied that I think my father walked to the chair because I found his body in the condition that his head was on the chair, like he was sleeping there. The father cried and replied that how fortunate is the one who asked God to sleep forever in his lap and he permits.
Moral:
Talk to God like you talk to your friends, parents and loved ones and he never say no for anything. Share your sorrows, fears and happiness with him and pray for his blessings.

Post a Comment

0 Comments