Header Ads Widget

Serve and get served






There was a wheeled cart full of fruits placed in the corner of a street and something was written on it, a man goes closer and found that there wasn't any owner present there, he read the plate attached.
 "My mother is ill therefore I had to go home to check her time to time if you are in a hurry than kindly measure the weight of fruits by yourself, see the price from the price list and put the money in the box and if you don't have the money you are allowed to keep it for free. God is the best giver, thank you". The man was surprised and want to know the story of that guy so he waited there and observing that people weighted the fruit and put money in that box, at evening that guy came to take his cart, he looks like around 50 years old. The man offered him tea and they sat at a near restaurant. The cart owner started to tell his story, 
"I am a poor man and my wife is dead, I live with my sick mother who is paralyzed for the last three years. One day I said to my mother that, I want to serve you but I don't have enough money and you don't let me go outside to earn, what should I do, who will feed us?
My mother said son I got scared when you leave me alone at home, what should I do?
Then I saw that my mother was trying to sit, so I helped her, she sat and prayed something and then told me that, place the cart on the street in the morning and bring it back in the evening, God will feed us. I replied, mother what are you saying if I placed a cart like this, someone will steal all fruits. She replied, don't argue with me, do what I say, if someone even steals a penny from your cart, I will get it back from God. I didn't understand that but I do what she told me and till now 2 years had been passed and not a single penny of mine had been stolen. Daily someone left meals, clothes, and other daily use items with a chit "for your mother". A doctor left his card and chit "if you need anything for the treatment, please call". I don't know how I get my meal but my mother says that God comes and sells your fruit daily".
Moral:
Serving humanity is the first responsibility of any individual and if someone is doing it with a good intention, miracles happen for him.

Post a Comment

0 Comments